- A Loyal Friend.
- Although we are apart, your spirit lives within me, forever in my heart.
- Always By Our Side Wherever We May Go.
- Always In Our Hearts.
- Always In Our Hearts And Thoughts.
- Always Loved And Remembered.
- Best Friend And Loving Companion.
- Dearly Missed Forever Loved.
How big are dogs ashes?
Some people calculate that a pet’s ashes will be approximately 3.5% of their pre-cremation weight. This means the ashes of a 50-pound dog will weigh about 1.75 pounds. A more precise equation goes as follows: for each pound your pet weighed, you will need one cubic inch of space.
What can I use as a pet urn?
These items would have to be hollowed out and/or sealed:
- Bowling ball.
- Sewing machine.
- Typewriter case.
- Video game console.
- Teddy bear.
Can you make your own urn?
You can make your own cremation urn. It’s not too difficult to make a simple wooden box. Or, if you have a special skill in ceramics, paper mache, or some other medium, you can make your own cremation vessel that way. You can also create an urn from “found” items, or things you wouldn’t otherwise think of as an urn.